top of page

Packages

All packages come on a printed disc, with DVD casing and cover. All DVD's are made with menu's and chapters for easy viewing. Blu-ray DVD's are available on request.  All packages are filmed on TWO HD cameras.

 

Wedding Video Packages

Special for 2023 WEDDINGS

on selected packages below

Highlights Package

Highlights Package

contains the following:       7 hours coverage

 

>Highlights Video (3-4min video to your song choice)

>Timeline Highlights Video (15-20min video in chronological order of the days events with vocal highlights such as Vows and Grooms speech only.)

 

>One HD USB with all above final edited videos 

>Final edited video length = roughly 30 minutes

 

R5500

Formalities Package

 

 

R6000

Essentials Package

R2900

R4500

Essentials Package

contains the following:      3 hours coverage

 

>Full Ceremony Video

>Fun Video (Taken while out with photographer)

>Highlights Video (3-4min video to your song choice)

>One HD USB with all above final edited videos

>Final edited video length = roughly 45min-1hour

 

Formalities Package

contains the following:      7 hours coverage      

e.g. 3pm - 10pm

>Full Ceremony Video

>Full Reception Video

>Highlights Video (3-4min video to your song choice)

 

>One HD USB with all above final edited videos

>Final edited video length = roughly 1.5 hours

 

Short & Sweet Package

Short & Sweet Package

contains the following:     8 hours coverage

 

>Getting ready Video of Bride

>Full Ceremony Video

>Fun Video (Taken while out with photographer)

>Reception Video

>Highlights Video (3-4min video to your song choice)

 

>One HD USB with all above final edited videos

>Final edited video length = roughly 2 hours

R7000

R4900

Full Day Package

 

R8500

Full Day Package

contains the following:       10 hours coverage

 e.g. 12 - 10pm  

                                         

>Getting ready Video of Bride & Groom

>Full Ceremony Video

>Fun Video (Taken while out with photographer)

>Full Reception Video

>Highlights Video (3-4min video to your song choice)

 

>One HD USB with all above final edited videos

>Final edited video length - roughly 2-2.5hours

The Ultimate

Wedding  Package

 

R10 000

The Ultimate Wedding Video Package

contains the following:        12 hours coverage

10am - 10pm                                         

 

>Getting ready Video of Bride & Groom

>Full Ceremony Video

>Fun Video (Taken while out with photographer)

>Full Reception Video including Guest Messages.

>Highlights Video (3-4min video to your song choice)

>three HD USB's with all above final edited videos

>Final edited video length - roughly 2-2.5hours

Request Price

Contact us

Success! Message received.

COUPLES / ENGAGEMENT
VIDEOSHOOT
Pre-Wedding Video with Bride & Groom only or Bridal Party

 

Offer:

* 2 hour Videoshoot *

Disc contains:

Highlights Video & Engagement Video 

 

(Videos come on a printed DVD disc and Cover)

FAMILY
VIDEOSHOOT  
Fun Family Video

 

Offer:

* 2 hour Videoshoot *

Disc contains:

Highlights Video & Fun Family Video 

 

(Videos come on a printed DVD disc and Cover)

SCHOOL CONCERTS

  

Request Price

Terms and Conditions apply. Availablity on request. 50% non-refundable deposit required for booking.

 Pelicula Productions

bottom of page